Put those direction following skills to use with this free color by number Easter Egg Hunt! It’s the perfect activity for kindergarten and above!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Included in the Free Color-by-Number Easter Egg Hunt
The free Color-by-Number Easter Egg Hunt includes:
- A one-page color-by-number worksheet with scattered numbered eggs.
- Use the numbered directions to search for eggs on the page and color accordingly.
You May Need:
Fine Motor Skills: Coloring pages are great for increasing children’s fine motor precision skills. It takes a lot of control to stay within the lines of the numbered sections!
Grasping Skills: When doing coloring activities, I recommend using short, thin utensils to promote a tripod grasp. Pro tip: save those broken crayons! They force a three finger grasp strengthening those manipulation skills.
Visual Scanning: Searching for the correct number across the page is great for strengthening those eye muscles!
Not a subscriber yet? No worries! Use the sign-up form below to immediately get emailed the password and a link to the library!
What can you expect as a subscriber?
- Access to our growing library of free printables that are not available to download anywhere else on the website.
- Weekly emails filled with news about our latest printables, our favorite therapy finds of the week (items, news articles, and resources), and more!
- Be the first to know about discounts in the Online Store.
- Above all, you will have complete privacy. Your information will never be shared and we promise not to spam!