Learn the difference between uppercase and lowercase letters using this free Easter egg letter matching printable! It’s the perfect spring activity for kindergarten and above!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Included in the Free Easter Egg Letter Matching Printable
The free Easter Egg Letter Matching Printable includes:
- 26 Easter basket cards with uppercase letters
- 26 Easter eggs with lowercase letters
- Cut out each of the basket cards.
- Cut out each lowercase letter egg.
- Place the lowercase letter egg in the matching uppercase letter basket using the oval space provided
You May Need:
- Scissors to cut out each basket card and egg.
Letter Recognition: This printable is great for understanding the difference between upper and lowercase letters! For beginners, write down the alphabet beforehand as a visual to help with matching.
Visual Scanning: Searching for the correct letter is great for strengthening those eye muscles! Make the activity even more fun by hiding the eggs around the room like a real Easter egg hunt!
Not a subscriber yet? No worries! Use the sign-up form below to immediately get emailed the password and a link to the library!
What can you expect as a subscriber?
- Access to our growing library of free printables that are not available to download anywhere else on the website.
- Weekly emails filled with news about our latest printables, our favorite therapy finds of the week (items, news articles, and resources), and more!
- Be the first to know about discounts in the Online Store.
- Above all, you will have complete privacy. Your information will never be shared and we promise not to spam!