Practice your cutting skills with this free airplane cutting printable for kids! Try to stay on the straight, curvy, or zig-zag lines to reach the plane.
Affiliate links are located within this post for your convenience.
Contents for the Free Airplane Cutting Printable:
There are 3 cutting sheets included with 3 of each of the following lines:
- Straight lines
- Curved lines
- Zig-zag lines
- First, cut each individual rectangular cutting strip. Using the strips rather than the full piece of paper will make the paper easier to control for those with beginner cutting skills.
- Next, cut along the bolded lines to reach each airplane. In this printable, there are 3 pages of lines: straight, curved, and zig-zag.
You May Need:
Visual Motor: Cutting along lines is a great way to improve visual scanning and visual motor skills. For those having difficulty focusing on the black line for cutting, I recommend placing stickers along the line to increase attention. Kids will love the sticker check-points to cut through before reaching the end of the line!
Object manipulation: Using scissors targets several skills. For instance, bilateral coordination is needed to control the paper with one hand while cutting with the other. Also, good hand strength and coordination is required to operate the scissors.
Not a subscriber yet? No worries! Use the sign-up form below to immediately get emailed the password and a link to the library!
What can you expect as a subscriber?
- Access to our growing library of free printables that are not available to download anywhere else on the website.
- Monthly emails filled with news about our latest printables, our favorite therapy finds of the week (items, news articles, and resources), and more!
- Be the first to know about discounts in the Online Store.
- Above all, you will have complete privacy. Your information will never be shared and we promise not to spam!