Get moving with these free animal walk cards for kids! Pre-schoolers and kindergarteners will love performing these movements around the room. Also, it’s the perfect activity to perform indoors or outdoors.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
What’s Included in the Free Animal Walk Printable
The free animal walk card printable includes:
- 12 animal walk cards
You May Need:
- Cut out each of the cards (4 per page).
- Imitate the animals on each of the cards. If planning on using the cards for repeated use, I highly recommend laminating them.
Coordination, Strength, and Balance: It may be difficult for some kids to imitate certain animals walks due to decreased gross motor skills. For example, coordinating how to squat and jump up like a frog or maintaining a strong core to walk like a crab.
To downgrade the activity, lower the amount of repetitions of the movement required (ex: complete 1 frog hop instead of 10 frog hops) or have the child interpret the cards their own way! Also, I recommend modeling how to perform each movement before the child attempts their animal walk.
Not a subscriber yet? No worries! Use the sign-up form below to immediately get emailed the password and a link to the library!
What can you expect as a subscriber?
- Access to our growing library of free printables that are not available to download anywhere else on the website.
- Monthly emails filled with news about our latest printables, our favorite therapy finds of the week (items, news articles, and resources), and more!
- Be the first to know about discounts in the Online Store.
- Above all, you will have complete privacy. Your information will never be shared and we promise not to spam!
Comment below if you’ve found these cards helpful! And follow us on Pinterest for more movement ideas!