Practice visual scanning skills and add to your vocabulary with this free Easter word search! It is the perfect spring activity for 1st grade and above!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
What’s Included in the Free Easter Word Search
The free Easter word search printable includes:
- A one-page word search printable
- An answer sheet
Use the word bank (10 words total) to find all the hidden words within the letter grid. Specifically, you can find words hidden backwards, forwards, vertically, horizontally, and diagonally.
You May Need:
Visual Scanning: To complete a word search activity, you need good visual scanning and attention skills. For those having difficulty finding the words, teach ways to search strategically. For example, scan each line from left to right to find the first letter of a specific word.
Fine Motor Skills: Good fine motor skills are required to highlight or circle words without going outside of the row or column boundaries. For those with decreased fine motor precision, I recommend using a highlighter rather than a pencil.
Not a subscriber yet? No worries! Use the sign-up form below to immediately get emailed the password and a link to the library!
What can you expect as a subscriber?
- Access to our growing library of free printables that are not available to download anywhere else on the website.
- Weekly emails filled with news about our latest printables, our favorite therapy finds of the week (items, news articles, and resources), and more!
- Be the first to know about discounts in the Online Store.
- Above all, you will have complete privacy. Personal information will never be shared and we promise not to spam!