Enjoy the great indoors with this free indoor scavenger hunt for kids! Choose between 3 different options to work on learning sight words, colors, or shapes! This is the perfect activity for all ages!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
What’s Included in the Free Indoor Scavenger Hunt
The free indoor scavenger hunt printable includes:
- 1 checklist with pictures and nouns
- 1 checklist with colors
- 1 checklist with shapes
You May Need:
- Choose the scavenger hunt best suited for your child or group. Then, find items, colors, or different shapes!
- Check off items from your list as you explore!
Visual Scanning and Attention: Scavenger hunts are not only fun but awesome for strengthening those eye muscles for searching large areas! Also, it is awesome for children who have trouble focusing. Scavenger hunts give them direction and increase their attention to the task!
Language: The scavenger hunt printable allows for expanded vocabulary. Learn basic sight words, shapes, or colors while completing the lists!
Not a subscriber yet? No worries! Use the sign-up form below to immediately get emailed the password and a link to the library!
What can you expect as a subscriber?
- Access to our growing library of free printables that are not available to download anywhere else on the website.
- Monthly emails filled with news about our latest printables, our favorite therapy finds of the week (items, news articles, and resources), and more!
- Be the first to know about discounts in the Online Store.
- Above all, you will have complete privacy. Your information will never be shared and we promise not to spam!
Comment below if you’ve found the scavenger hunts helpful! And follow us on Pinterest for more activity ideas!