Teach kids how to reflect on what they are lucky for this St. Patrick’s Day using the free lucky shamrock activity. Decorate the clover leaves and write (or draw) what makes you lucky. This cut-and-paste activity is perfect for all ages!
Affiliate links are located within this post for your convenience.
Contents for the Free Lucky Shamrock Activity:
- Worksheet with an outlined 3 leaf clover
- Worksheet with 3 heart shaped clover leaves for cutting and pasting
- Write (or draw) 3 things that you are lucky for on the 3 hearts (clover leaves) provided.
- Cut out each heart and paste onto the shamrock worksheet.
- Feel free to decorate and color the leaves as you please!
You May Need:
Handwriting: This is a great creative activity for beginner writers! For extra handwriting practice, add lines inside of the hearts for extra practice with keeping their letters on the line! For those who are still struggling to write letters, have them draw pictures to represent what they are lucky for!
Fine Motor: Craft activities are great for working on fine motor precision skills. Use short and thin utensils like crayons to encourage a tripod grasp. There is also the added bonus of trying to color inside the lines!
Object manipulation: Using scissors targets several skills. For instance, bilateral coordination is needed to control the paper with one hand while cutting with the other. Furthermore, visual motor skills are required to follow along the lines when cutting out the feathers. Hearts are great practice for cutting out rounded and cornered shapes.
Not a subscriber yet? No worries! Use the sign-up form below to immediately get emailed the password and a link to the library!
What can you expect as a subscriber?
- Access to our growing library of free printables that are not available to download anywhere else on the website.
- Monthly emails filled with news about our latest printables, our favorite therapy finds of the week (items, news articles, and resources), and more!
- Be the first to know about discounts in the Online Store.
- Above all, you will have complete privacy. Your information will never be shared and we promise not to spam!
Comment below with what you would write on your shamrock!