Practice writing with these free Valentine’s Day letters for kids! This printable is great for all ages. Choose between a love letter with writing prompts or a blank love letter for creative writing. Will you write to a secret admirer, your best friend, or a family member??
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
What’s Included in the Free Valentine’s Letters Printable
The free Valentine’s Day letter printable includes:
- A love letter with writing prompts for gratitude and reflection (outlined and color options available)
- A blank love letter with lined paper for creative writers (outlined and color options available)
Based on the age of the person writing the letter, choose the appropriate letter template. Beginner writers will appreciate the writing prompts while more experienced writers can use the blank templates.
You May Need:
Handwriting: When completing this activity, practice writing words along the baseline and controlling the size of the individual letters. Additionally, monitor the space between words and letters. Is it too far apart or too close together? All of these components contribute to writing legibility.
To add in some extra fine motor and manipulation practice, fold the letter and place it into an envelope! Decorate the envelope and send it off to the recipient (sell it with a kiss!)!
Not a subscriber yet? No worries! Use the sign-up form below to immediately get emailed the password and a link to the library!
What can you expect as a subscriber?
- Access to our growing library of free printables that are not available to download anywhere else on the website.
- Weekly emails filled with news about our latest printables, our favorite therapy finds of the week (items, news articles, and resources), and more!
- Be the first to know about discounts in the Online Store.
- Above all, you will have complete privacy. Personal information will never be shared and we promise not to spam!